- No personal attacks, threats, or name-calling directed at other people.
- Be courteous. Avoid topics that make others uncomfortable (e.g., religion, politics). If you do discuss these topics, do so in a polite, respectful manner.
- No excessive swearing. A couple of words here and there are fine, but swearing should be kept to a minimum. Swearing directed towards real life people is not acceptable.
- Do not post images with profane or adult explicit language or offensive content. Because images appear in our new files gallery, it's important to keep them clean. Further, offensive images are often used for spamming, trolling, or vandalism, so they will not be tolerated.
- Hate speech and ethnic slurs are unacceptable. Use of such words may be erased anywhere they appear on the wiki.
- Allusions are acceptable. Words such as darn or crap are acceptable.
- No spamming, which can be defined as excessive posting of the same message multiple times, or posting numerous messages of gibberish with no legitimate meaning.
- No trolling, where "trolling" is defined as performing actions for the purpose of provoking angry or negative reactions from other people.
- Do not impersonate other users.
- Do not spread false information about other users.
- Do not support or encourage vandalism. Excessive vandalism, after warnings from the admins, will lead to the user being blocked for a period of time.
- Please respect the admin's requests when they notify you to stop doing something.
- No excessive use of capital letters. Any comments that overuse uppercase letters will be deleted immediately. Multiple comments in uppercase letters will be treated as spam.
For your own safety, it's recommended that you not to post personal information about yourself, such as your school or home address. Remember, anything written on any page of this wiki can be read by anyone on the internet. Please consider that before posting.
Username of user being reported:
Link to evidence:
Depending on the severity, different punishments will be given for different offences. Warnings, however, only apply to users with accounts. Otherwise, a ban will be immediately implemented. See the following table for minimum offence consequences:
|Offence:||Number of warning(s):||Min. length of ban:|
|Excessive adult language||5||1 week|
|Hate speech/slurs||3||1 month|
If the offence is not listed, the admin will choose the warning amount/ban period. If the offence is more severe, it may call for a longer ban length. Repeated offences will double the length of the ban.