Crowlie Arrow, also known as "Crow" is the sister of Magpie, the younger sister of Olai and Odin, and the twin of Raven. She speaks in dark blue text on a grey-blue bubble. She is first seen on page 0542.
Crow seems to be more focused and serious than her twin sister, Raven.
Her relationship with her older brother Odin is obviously disdainful or rebellious. She doesn't appear to respect her brother, calling him the stupidest Arrow sibling.
Despite her apparent maturity in contrast to Raven, she acts quite childishly at times: she becomes flustered when Raven mentions the girl she likes and when Odin protests that she's still too young to date, she defends herself with childlike scornful mockery.
Crow and Raven first appear after Odin wakes up after his ship crashes. They are hidden in a nearby tree as Odin searches his damaged ship. Crow removes a red stone from Odin's ring, replacing it with a tracking device, before dropping it where Odin can find it.
Later, she and Raven follow their brother to Titan's Headquarters. Raven soon seizes an opportunity to direct him away from the crowd with the help of a gun, forcing him to put on handcuffs. Crow gleefully takes a picture of her subdued brother in order to get a reward for tracking him, but becomes flustered when her sister mentions her upcoming date with a girl named Merita. When a shocked Odin tells Crow she is still too young to date, an embarrassed Crow taunts Odin by calling him a "18-year-old virgin nerd lord" who is afraid that she'll lure all the ladies away from him.
They struggle to drag Odin with them to head back to their home planet, but he refuses to cooperate, determined to continue his mission. They insist that he's failed his mission, but a sudden fiery explosion prompts the sisters to abandon their brother and scram.
Later, both Raven and Crow emerge from a trapdoor in TiTAN HQ, having survived Wrava's wrath. Crow immediately tries to contact Olai and arrange for a ride back to their home planet. However, when the message is transmitted, Olai is nowhere to be seen. Lucky, Merita, who happens to work for the Arrows as a maid, walks by at this time of the video transmission. Craw and Raven are able to catch Merita's attention.
Odin's twin sisters, the two seem to have power over him in some way, but only because Olai has the most in the family. Although they annoy him, Odin is overprotective with them.
- The author has confirmed that Crow is a lesbian-- specifically, that she's interested in a girl named Merita, though the status of their relationship remains unknown.
- Michelle has stated that Crow favors knives as her weapon of choice, but we have yet to actually see her using them offensively.
- Michelle has also stated that Crow prefers gore more while Raven is more for shootouts.
- Crow and Raven Arrow are loosely based off of Michelle and her sister, respectively.
- Odin stated once in the comic he had "three sisters", although it is unknown if this third sister is a triplet. It's fairly likely this unknown sibling might be the "Magpie" Odin mentions on page 1445, as it keeps up with the bird-relevant names.
- Crow sucks her thumb while sleeping.
Ava Ire ◆ Maggie Lacivi ◆ Odin Arrow ◆ Gil Marverde
Ranunculae ◆ Fira Wajiha ◆ Merita ◆ Cameos